365 EduCon is a five-day educational event that brings together the world’s leading experts in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, and Azure. Microsoft users at all levels are welcome. Whether you are a new product user that wants to learn more about how these products can help you grow your business, or are an experienced power user, admin, or developer that wants to learn about new features or tips and tricks, 365 EduCon offers sessions designed to fit your experience level and area of interest. [@365EduCon | 365EduCon.com]
Mark your calendars from August 21 – 25. 365 EduCon – Seattle is one event you don’t want to miss. This conference delivers executive keynotes, a plethora of breakout sessions, workshops, and fun—all delivered by Microsoft technical experts and community leaders who share a passion for knowledge and for helping small and medium businesses like yours.
The Microsoft-led sessions will feature the latest product news, demonstrations, customer stories, best practices, and insights into Microsoft’s product and solution strategy.
- When: August 21 – 25, 2023 (2 optional workshop days + 3 full conference days)
- Where: Seattle Convention Center – Seattle, WA, USA
- Presenters and Topics: 50 speakers delivering over 130 sessions plus 25 workshops on SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Viva, Azure, Power Platform, and breadth of Microsoft 365.
- Cost: $795 – $2,795 USD (from single day workshops to multiple-day options)
- Use code: MSCOMM10 to save 10% on your ticket
- Review the event conference options and register today
Microsoft keynotes & “Ask Microsoft Anything” sessions – Learn about vision and strategy
Hear from Adam Harmetz, Vice President of Sharepoint Experiences, as he reveals the latest innovations shaping the future of work.
Opening keynote | “Future of Work” with Adam Harmetz (VP) | Wednesday, Aug 23, 8:30am PST – 9:50am PST.
Adam Harmetz (VP – Microsoft) and other Microsoft product leaders will highlight the value and benefit of Microsoft 365 innovation and where Microsoft is taking productivity into the future.
Day 1 closing event | “Ask Microsoft Anything” with Microsoft leaders and experts | Wednesday, Aug 23, 4:40pm PST – 6:40pm PST
Join Microsoft experts for an interactive Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)—a broad question and answer session about Microsoft 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Viva, Teams, and more. Bring your best questions, eat some pizza, and drink some refreshments).
In addition to the 130 sessions and 25 workshops, 365EduCon will also feature the following breakout sessions for small- and medium-business (SMB) users:
- “Grow Your Business with Microsoft Teams” with Mariela Passalacqua, Microsoft 365 SMB Product Marketing Manager. In this session, Ms. Passalacqua will share how businesses like yours can get the most out of Microsoft Teams—including a demonstration of how Teams can integrate with technologies you are already using today to help you do more with less.
- “Empowering SMBs to do more through the Community” with Tiffany Lee, Microsoft Product Manager, Customer Advocacy Group, Microsoft Teams Engineering. Ms. Lee will share top tips and tricks to help you run your business and better collaborate with customers and partners. Ms. Lee will also share resources to help connect with Microsoft Engineering, get sneak peaks on upcoming product releases, and learn from other SMBs just like you!
Thank you to community members and the 365 EduCon team who are working hard to make this event a success—supporting and promoting the knowledge and expertise that reaffirms the statement that Microsoft 365 has the best tech community in the world!
- Read the Microsoft 365EduCon event guide blog article
- Visit 365EduCon.com and follow the action on @Twitter: @365EduCon, @SharePoint, @OneDrive, @MSPowerPlat, @MicrosoftTeams, and @MSFTAdoption.