Am a keen follower of Microsoft's SharePoint Blog and proud to provide this direct from the Microsoft Tech Community:
Let’s give GlobalCon a collective high-5 and make it GlobalCon5. Hey, don’t leave me hangin’! I’m pleased to be joining in the fun along with a wonderful lineup of speakers and depth of content.
Yes, the Collab 365 team is at it again. I don’t think they ever stopped. They have been paving the way forward for virtual events for some time, and this go around won’t disappoint. They’re planning great, unique training, presented by world-class trainers and new content – across three days. It’s easy to plug in no matter where you live, engaging Q&A throughout, with much to take with you and learn at your own pace.
GlobalCon5: “I feel the need, the need for speed!” (that’s the kind of high-5 I’m talkin’ about) 😉
- What: Visit GlobalCon5 to learn more | Get your free ticket today
- When: March 16-18, 2021 – unique content each day; full agenda
- Speakers: 15 sessions, 2 workshops – delivered by MVPs, Microsoft, and community members. [scroll down to see a quick view of all sessions]
- Cost: Free sessions; Paid workshops & All-access pass
- Primary Twitter hashtag: #GlobalCon5 (join in) & follow @Collab365
Microsoft 365 is big and changes often – the GC5 team could run a conference every week! Each session brings a fresh new perspective. You’ll learn the latest to keep your skills fresh. GlobalCon5 covers Teams, Power Platform, SharePoint, and everything else stacked into Microsoft 365.
Below is a quick view of the sessions by day – including my kickoff session:
- Day 1 sessions | March 16th
- Merging content, conversation, and AI across the modern workplace by Mark Kashman
- Your Guide to Rockstar Meetings with Microsoft Teams by Sven Seidenberg
- Introduction to Engaging User Experiences in the Power Platform by Emily Mancini and Derek Cash-Peterson
- What You Need To Know About Managing External Collaboration in Office 365 by John Peluso
- Up your email game: How to improve and maximize your usage of Outlook by Nate Chamberlain
- Step into the Mixed Reality world by Daniel Christian
- Modern Authentication – why passwords are no longer a priority by Dwayne Natwick
- Targeting Your Audience in SharePoint Communication Sites by Shari L. Oswald
- Day 2 sessions | March 17th
- Magic tricks with the Power Platform by Pieter Veenstra
- Process Advisor – Discover and understand processes better by Tomasz Poszytek
- SharePoint Spaces is Here to Stay by Karen Dredske
- A Hub to Rule all your Tasks: Tasks in Teams by Juan Carlos Gonzalez
- Quick steps to creating a learning environment within Microsoft Teams by Paul Dredge
- Getting started with Security & Compliance by Stacy Deere-Strole
- Power-Up Your Document Libraries with Power Apps & Power Automate by Valerie Fahel-Schaffer
- Day 3 workshops | March 18th
- How to Govern and Control Microsoft Teams by Jasper Oosterveld
- Boost Your Microsoft Teams Adoption by Robert Bogue
Shout out to community “high-5’ers” Helen Jones, Mark Jones, and the #GlobalCon5 crew who are navigating this conference by day and night, supporting, and promoting the knowledge and expertise that reaffirms this: Microsoft 365 has the best tech community in the world – one that spans the globe.
See you there, Mark
The above is kindly provided by the Microsoft Tech Community!