Am a keen follower of Microsoft's SharePoint Blog and proud to provide this direct from the Microsoft Tech Community:
- What: Microsoft Power Platform Conference to learn more.
- Register today | Review all sessions (now live)
- When & where: September 18-23 | In-person event – Orlando, FL – Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Content: 4 Microsoft keynotes || 150 overall sessions | 15 full-day workshops (pre-day (18th & 19th) and post (23rd))
- Presenters: 110+ speakers | Microsoft, MVPs, and community members
- Twitter & hashtag: @PowerPlatConf | #MPPC22
- Cost & discounts: $1,699 early bird – full conference (additional costs for full-day workshops) – learn more and choose a package that works for you and your team
We are so thrilled to participate and help sponsor this event – to take a step forward with you in person to hear from you, how you are doing, and how we can help. My team and I are so grateful to be a part of the best community in tech – sharing knowledge and facilitating meaningful, durable human connections. Scroll below to learn more and review the Microsoft-led keynotes, workshops, and other content.
Listen to other Microsoft employee videos as they invite you to the Microsoft Power Platform Conference 2022: Dona Sarkar, Scott Hanselman, Karuana Gatimu, David Warner, Sangya Singh, Heather Newman, April Dunnamv, and Anna Chu; full pre-event video playlist.
This is the first-ever Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference in the United States. We are excited for this new conference gathering thousands of #PowerAddicts: Power Platform makers, fans, MVPs, experts, and beginners for an in-person experience focusing on what’s new, what’s next, and what Microsoft Power Platform can do for you, your organization, and more.
Join Microsoft and community experts in person in one place. The Microsoft Power Platform Conference takes place in Orlando, FL, September 20-22, 2022 – with two pre-event and one post-event workshop days. It’s dedicated to Power Platform and native integration with Microsoft 365 apps like SharePoint, Viva, Lists, and more. You’ll hear the latest news and roadmap from top industry experts, filled with real-world solutions across keynotes, sessions, and pre/post event deep-dive workshops to build your expertise – presented by Microsoft product team members, Microsoft MVPs, and community experts. We hope you join in to learn, share, and engage.
Microsoft keynotes, sessions, and workshops + the event party
I’m excited to join the Power Platform product teams delivering important sessions on roadmaps for their areas of the business: Sangya Singh, Ryan Cunningham, Giovanni Della-Libera, Kim Manis, Julie Strauss, James Oleinik, Ilya Grebnov, and others. The conference will also offer breakouts and other sessions hosted and led by Microsoft product teams, Microsoft Power CAT, Microsoft MVPs, customer stories, and experts from around the world. Get a sneak peek on what to expect by Heather Newman.
My keynote will focus on the strategy and vision for collaboration apps – “collab apps” for short – to share and show how you design and build custom solutions using various Power Platform services with Microsoft 365 productivity tools like SharePoint Syntex, Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Lists, and more.
Four Microsoft keynotes
Hear from Microsoft leadership revealing the latest innovations shaping the flexible, innovative, and secure business environments of the future. [all times listed in EDT]
- “Power Platform: What’s New and What’s Next” with Charles Lamanna – CVP, Business Applications & Platform | Tuesday, September 20th, 8:00am – 9:15am [KEY01]
- “Building Collaborative Apps with Microsoft 365 + Power Platform” with Jeff Teper – CVP, Microsoft 365 | Tuesday, September 20th, 9:30am – 10:30am [KEY02]
- “It’s great time to be a Cloud Developer” with Scott Hanselman – CVP, Cloud + AI Platform | Thursday, September 22nd, 1:45pm – 2:45pm [KEY03]
- “Community, community, community” with Heather Newman – Principal Manager | Thursday, Thursday, September 22nd, 3:15pm – 4:15pm [KEY04]
Six Full-day, Microsoft-led workshops [all times listed in EDT]
The learning continues on your own time. Take a deep dive into technology to help refine your practices and bring learnings back to your team and organization to extend the application and use of your Power Platform investment. All Microsoft Power Platform Conference workshops either take place pre-event on Sunday (Sept.18) or Monday (Sept.19) or post-event on Friday (Sept.23).
- “Build Your Own Intelligent Bot Using Power Virtual Agents!” with Gary Pretty and Dewain Robinson | Sunday, September 18th, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- “Better Together – Building Real World Solutions with Power Platform and Microsoft 365” with April Dunnam, David Warner, and Hugo Bernier | Monday, September 19th, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- “Build a Data-driven Website with Power Pages” with Donovan Goode and Nikita Polyakov | Monday, September 19th, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- “Everything You Wanted to Know About Power BI (but were afraid to ask!)” with Jason Himmelstein and John White | Monday, September 19th, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- “Power Platform Administration and Governance” with Taiki Yoshida | Friday, September 23rd, 8:00am – 3:00pm
- “The Masterclass: Power Apps and Power Automate for SharePoint People” with Gokan Ozcifci and Vlad Catrinescu | Friday, September 23rd, 8:00am – 3:00pm
Learn about all workshops and sessions offered during the event.
Embrace the fun: Celebration night at Universal Studios (Wednesday, 9/21)
Capping off the week is a conference-exclusive night at Universal Orlando, home to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Islands of Adventure™. You do not want to miss this inaugural event at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal. Attendees who register before July 11th – aka, Early Birds – can save on registration costs.
The Power Platform Conference empowers everyone with stories and examples to accelerate transformative experiences and ensure that our community members can find education, information, and opportunities to share, grow and connect.
Visit PowerPlatformConf.com and follow the action on @Twitter: @PowerPlatConf, @MSPowerPlat, @SharePoint, and @MicrosoftTeams.
Thank you again to the best community of tech – we are stronger together.
See you there,
Jeff Teper, Corporate Vice President – Microsoft 365
The above is kindly provided by the Microsoft Tech Community!