Am a keen follower of Microsoft's SharePoint Blog and proud to provide this direct from the Microsoft Tech Community:
Attendees, to the starting line!
Get those electrolytes flowing, the Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon is coming to Onlinetown. Speakers are prepping content, ready to coach you through each mile. And the content, the content is what’ll get you across the finish line. A lot of great sessions on all types of products and solutions.
Jeff Teper (CVP), Karuana Gatimu (Principal manager), Heather Newman (Principal PM manager), and Laurie Pottmeyer (Community lead) will be giving Microsoft keynote and overview sessions that’ll get you up-to-speed across our most recent updates and announcements. Plus, we’ll have Microsoft speakers delivering breakout sessions among thought leaders and community members from around the world.
What: Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon to lean more | Register today
When: April 26 – 28, 2021 (60-hours / 3 days)
Presenters: 240+ speakers speaking in 7 different languages; view all sessions
Primary Twitter hashtag: #M365VM
The Marathon event team has content going the whole time with speakers from around the globe. This event is free for all wanting to attend. Join in to learn about the many different pieces of Microsoft 365, including Azure.
Below is a list of the Microsoft sessions and presenters – including Jeff’s keynote:
- Keynote | “Update on Roadmap and Plans for Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Viva” by Jeff Teper
- “Microsoft 365 adoption best practices” by Karuana Gatimu
- “Introducing Microsoft Viva Connections” by Adam Harmetz
- “Microsoft Viva Topics: Put knowledge to work with content and AI” by Chris McNulty and Naomi Moneypenny
- “Improve IT efficiency and agility and stay informed as you enable self-service tasks” by Karissa Larson
- “Microsoft 365 Groups overview and architecture deep dive” by Arunkumaran Varadharajan
- “Microsoft 365 network connectivity for remote users” by Roshan Padmanabhan Kanaka Sabapaty
- “Metadata Services in Microsoft 365: Deep Dive with the Product Team” by Anupam Francis
- “Build a Beautifully Designed Intranet: Tips and Tricks from the Product Team” by Katie Swanson and Cathy Dew
- “Make data-driven decisions with Power BI and Visio” by Mukul Kumar and Shilpa Goyal
- “Liven up your Intranet with SharePoint Spaces: Be there virtually with 360° virtual tours” by Matt Crisler
- “Make Microsoft Search uniquely yours with new customization options” by Roshan Dheram and Ram Poornalingam
- “Video in Microsoft 365” by Segun Bright and Struan Robertson
Shout out to community members
Mark “Huffin’ and Puffin’” Kashman 🏃🏻
The above is kindly provided by the Microsoft Tech Community!