Am a keen follower of Microsoft's SharePoint Blog and proud to provide this direct from the Microsoft Tech Community:
Learn all you can do with Microsoft Lists – Your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365. Pick your time zone and join a free virtual workshop (happening May 10-14, 2021) to help you become a Microsoft Lists pro!
See how Lists evolve from SharePoint lists to empower individuals and teams to create, share and track information – including innovation in Microsoft Teams, information side-by-side your team conversations. We will teach you how to use and create views, configure conditional formatting, adjust forms and more. Plus, we will highlight extending lists with the integrated Power Platform and answer all frequently, or infrequently, asked questions.
Select a virtual workshop in your time zone!
Date & time
Add to calendar (.ics file)
Monday, May 10
11:00 AM PT
AMER time zone
Andrea Lum, Miceile Barrett, and Paul Diamond
Tuesday, May 11
9:00 AM IST
India (presented in Hindi)
Niket Jain, Saurabh Sood, and Bharath Manoj Manda
Wednesday, May 12
10:00 AM CEST
EMEA time zone
Andrea Lum and Harini Saladi
Thursday, May 13
10:00 AM BRT
LATAM time zone
Friday, May 14
11:30 AM CST
APAC time zone
Shreyas Sundararaman and Mark Kashman
- Creating a list and using ready-made templates.
- Working with Lists in Microsoft Teams.
- Customizing a list that works for you.
- Extend lists with integrated Power Platform.
- Learn | Gain a better understanding of Microsoft Lists and learn how easy it is to create, share, and track lists with anyone on any device.
- Connect | Hear from product experts and ask them questions about how to create and organize lists to track information within your organization.
- Inspire | Adopting what you’ve learned from this workshop to quickly simply your workflow and inspire your colleagues to easily collaborate on Microsoft Lists.
Get more done with Microsoft Lists.
Cheers and see you there, Mark Kashman, senior product manager – Microsoft
The above is kindly provided by the Microsoft Tech Community!