Office is definitely the topic of the moment and below is some information about this great new release along with details about the consumer and community support offerings now available.
Yesterday Microsoft reached another very exciting milestone on our journey to a devices and services company, with the launch of the new Office to consumers.
This is the biggest and most ambitious release of Office yet, and builds on a fantastic launch year for the company. Steve Ballmer made a blog post detailing four important announcements:
- Office 365 Home Premium is available worldwide
- Office 365 University is now available worldwide
Retail availability of Office 2013
- Download a trial of Office 365 Premium
- Download a trial of Office 2013
- Find out what’s new in Office Home Premium and Office 2013
- Find out more about Office for the business environment
- UK Support website for consumers
- Latest community support website
Office 365 Home Premium
Also, Office 365 Home Premium is a great new option for consumers and the benefits include:
- All the Office Professional applications
- A household license for up to 5 PCs/Macs/mobile devices
- An extra 20GB of SkyDrive Storage
- 60 minutes of Skype calling each month
- A service that is always up to date.