In this difficult time, remote work is becoming the new normal for many companies around the world. Part of this new normal is increased focus on implementing stricter security controls and data loss prevention policies within the solutions that already exist within your environment. We understand that you may be looking at our portfolio of solutions and trying to better understand how we can help provide the appropriate balance of security and productivity.
To help address these questions, we are hosting a webinar that will provide information about how you can use your existing Microsoft security and compliance tools to better secure your remote work environment and not negatively impact productivity.
Please see below for additional details:
- Date and time: April 27, 2020 – 9:00am – 10:30am PST
- Agenda topics:
- Restricting Teams experiences for guests and people outside of your organization – how customers can use sensitivity labels to protect content in Teams, Office 365 groups, and SharePoint Online sites
- Applying data loss prevention in Teams
- Applying sensitivity labels to protect sensitive data
- Minimizing insider risk with Insider Risk Management, Communications Compliance, and Information Barriers
- Enabling simple retention policies
- Next steps/instructions on how to join:
Please feel free to add a comment or message me if you have any questions.