Being a Microsoft Office 365 Partner am keen to follow any news concerning feature changes and updates to Office365. Microsoft announced via this blog, that Office 2013 clients’ connections to commercial Office 365 services will not be supported after October 13, 2020. After this date, ongoing investments in the Office 365 cloud services – including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business – will proceed based on post-Office 2013 requirements.
- Cloud Security Posture Management: Top risks and best practice solutions
- Introducing credit monitoring and privacy protection for Microsoft Defender
- Basic cyber hygiene prevents 98% of attacks
- Microsoft Purview DevOps policies for Azure SQL MI enters Public Preview
- GA announcement— Microsoft Purview Canada East
- Identity hunting with an enhanced IdentityInfo table
- Cybersecurity 101: What are the Three Pillars of a Robust Strategy?
- Learn the steps needed to protect your data and manage identity
- Microsoft Purview Data Loss Prevention: Announcing general availability of several capabilities
- Configure Just-in-Time Access to M365 Defender
- Who owns AI-generated content?
- How to add digital signatures to a PDF
- real-time communications (RTC)
- Smartsheet scales project management for larger customers
- 5 types of AI content moderation and how they work
- Wayback Machine
- How do digital signatures work?
- LMS vs. CMS: What's the difference?
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Is AI-generated content copyrighted?
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT SYSTEMS ANALYSIS TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION Workflow