Am in the land of setting up quite a few 2013 environments to demo and test. Some using VMware, HyperV, Cloudshare to name a few. Ran into a ‘gotcha’ starring SQL which I thought I would share. In this scenario I’m setting up a Dev / POC environment which is a single server SharePoint 2013 environment and not set as a Domain Controller. SQL is also deployed to that box. Using the UI it’s not possible to create a new farm due to the fact I’m using a local account as farm admin, therefore, had to use the wonderful New-SPConfigurationDatabase Powershell command to create the SharePoint config database).
- Power Automate for desktop – June 2022 update
- Workflow Start Threshold and Throttling
- Playwright Assertions with Custom Matchers extended from Jest in Playwright Tests
- Using the Power Platform to Automate the Classification and Validation of US Vaccination Record Cards – Part 2
- Soft Assertions in Playwright with Typescript
- Strengthen the security posture of your SaaS apps with Defender for Cloud Apps
- Microsoft Purview Information Protection support in Adobe Acrobat: Public Preview
- New identity security posture assessment: Unsecure domain configurations
- Microsoft Information Protection SDK 1.12: Now Available!
- New guided setup for Microsoft Purview Compliance Manager!
- Generally Available: Data Discovery using Trainable Classifiers
- Configuring Exact Data Matching (EDM) for Accurate Data Classification
- Scenario-based troubleshooting guide - DLP Issues
- Alert when a group is added to a sensitive Active Directory group
- Customize login pages in Attack Simulation Training
- How do you know when you've outgrown your e-commerce platform?
- 4 SharePoint migration tools to consider
- Zulu (Zulu time)
- What IT skills are required for e-commerce?
- The splinternet explained: Everything you need to know
- The Readability Consortium's lessons for marketing content
- The end of life for SharePoint 2016 is fast approaching
- The history and evolution of the paperless office
ADMINISTRATION AUTOMATION BACKUP BCM – DRP BUSINESS CONTINUITY CLOUD COMPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT DESIGN DEVELOPMENT DISASTER RECOVERY Document Library FAST FUNCTIONALITY GOVERNANCE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGE OFFICE365 MIGRATION MONITORING Office365 Office365; CLOUD OFFICE365; MANAGE OFFICE365 OFFICE 2013 PLANNING PROJECT PLANNING RISK MANAGEMENT SEARCH SEARCH ENGINE SECURITY SERVICE SERVICE DELIVERY SHAREPOINT 2010 SHAREPOINT 2013 SHAREPOINT 2016 SHAREPOINT ONLINE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE; DEVELOPMENT STUDY GUIDE STUDY GUIDE; TRAINING SUPPORT SYSTEMS ANALYSIS TOPOLOGY TRAINING USER ADOPTION Workflow